Saturday, September 12, 2009

My 6th year at J.H. Moore Marshall with Elephant Class


Wow, it's so hard for me to believe that I've been working at Marshall for 6 years.  Well, I've gotta say that it's a great job and not only I love it but the kids really enjoy learning throgh out our fun curriculum at school.  This new semester has included art, fun with reading and aerobic dancing class.  I personaly love the aerobic dancing class.  Because kids get to move around but also they can develope the big motor skill through the class. Kids LOVE it!  Well, let's check out our little ones at Elephant Class.

This is Tony, a cute and happy boy!        Hi, I am Aggie.











                                                             Hello!  My name is Emma!
Laura is Emma's best friend!
  Hi, I am Carrie!                                             My name is Bentley!    
Hey, this is Summer the sweet heart!      Evan is the happy one!
Sunny is Ian's best friend!                   Ian loves to draw! 
 Minnie'd like to say hi to everyone!                     This is Allen!
Angela is a nice girl in class!                                                            Our happy bunch!     

Having fun in art class.
Totally love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home